Emma WangHR Operation Head
One of the main success factors in successfully setting up and sustaining advantages in your SSC is talent management. It is essential to hire the right talents to
ensure operational excellence, and identify and develop top performers to take up a more strategic role and add value to the business. This workshop will focus on the challenges of talent selection and strategy of career path design. In addition, how SSCs leaders should develop talent to provide companies with continuous strategic advantages will also be discussed.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- What are the key criteria recruiters should prioritise when looking for talent?
- Identifying the challenges in hiring the right talents – what attracts and keeps them?
- Training talents to deal with end-to-end tasks and breaking through the ceiling of functional thinking
- Strengthening corporate culture to motivate talents to seek for continuous improvement
- How to develop leaders to enhance skills to coordinate, cooperate and negotiate internally and externally
- Boosting retention through well-designed career path planning for SSC talent to give work interests and meaning
- Deciding whether to further reduce staffing due to learning curve benefits, increasing performance and motivation