\"
6 - 7 June, 2017 |
China World Hotel, Beijing, China

Why Should You Sponsor 3rd Annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Beijing Summit 2017?

China government has made efforts in promoting the transformation to SS&O delivery model since 2013. The ‘Chinese Accounting Standards for Business Enterprises’ put forward by the Ministry of Finance has mentioned it specifically that large scale enterprises and enterprise groups with multiple subsidiaries and branches should explore the opportunity to business centralization with the usage of information technology and transform to build Finance shared services centre progressively.

However, among the 30,000+ business conglomerates and large-scale business enterprises in China, there are 350+ companies have implemented SSCs so far, which is only 1%. Do you know who the 350+ SSCs are and how many of the remaining 99% large-scale enterprises are in your contact lists who are actively seeking solutions and services to launch their SSCs?

Join the only event in China that will be gathering local large-scale state-owned enterprises and privately-owned enterprises in one place to help the senior leaders make the right decision in selecting the solutions or services, including:

  • Finance Automation Solutions
  • Payment and cash management
  • Outsourcing providers: HRO|RPO|ITO|KPO
  • Business Space | Real Estate solutions | Facility Management | RDA
  • Consulting

All sponsorship packages are customised to fit your current needs. Out partnership team will work with you to identify the package that best suits your goals and objectives. Some of the ways you can get involved:

Thought Leadership:

  • Panel discussion moderator/panelist
  • Roundtable discussion leader
  • Workshop leader

Branding & Networking

  • Private lunch
  • Exclusive one-to-one meeting
  • Customised booth options
  • Site tour sponsor

Inquire about Sponsorship

Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.

Please Enter Your First Name
Please Enter Your Last Name
Please Enter Your Job Title
Please Enter Your Company Name
Please Enter Your Email Address
Please Enter Your Telephone
Please Select Your Country